Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monthly Statistics


The end of one and the beginning of another...month that is so I share my last sale of August which was at Shutterstock.



The end of August brought a nice surprise for me in my stock photo statistics. First nice surprise was an increase in income (very, very, very minimal income) which seemed odd since I've read that most sales slow down during summer months. I'm just hoping it wasn't a fluke! Second nice surprise was that iStockphoto sales increased and provided the most income. A pleasant accomplishment is that I'm now showing more than 500 images at 123rf.

So I'm looking forward to September sales with optimism and the excitement of shooting more new images this month.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Patricia! Ah, yes, "optimism". The drive that keeps us going in stock. It's great to have! Nice shot, too. BTW ... do you play that guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn. I learned the basics of playing that guitar as a teen (long, long time ago) and now keep it out for guests who like to play. It's nice to have talented guests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting 500 images at 123rf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kevin. My aim is to upload 40-50 a month so maybe I'll hit 1000 a lot quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cowboy boots, guitar photo seems to tell a whole story, Patricia. What a great cover it would be for a Wester book or music CD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ann. Finally working on shooting more of those type images.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.