Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flagstaff Rocks

Living in Northern Arizona offers beautiful surroundings, clean air, four seasons, comfortable climate, abundant outdoor activities and so much more. Inspired by my surroundings, one day I etched my version of a petroglyph sun on one of the abundant lava rocks in our yard.

I photographed my work because I thought it would make a nice background design element. A little more thought and I came up with a "shout out" on this bumper sticker to the City of Flagstaff, home of the main campus of Northern Arizona University.

The text is a template so the words, text style and text color are customizable to meet individual desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.