Friday, May 7, 2010

Fork & Puzzle Pieces

The fork with puzzle pieces was the first photograph that I sold through stock photography. I've always had an idea how I would use it in a design so finally I did. It is now on four Zazzle business/office related products that I think would be really unique for a dietitian, nutritionist, career counselor, project manager or maybe your career field. I would even accommodate special requests to put the design on additional products that a purchaser could use as "marketing give aways" such as key chains, buttons and magnets to advertise the business. The entire design is customizable and I'm considering making another version with an orange gradient background. I've added the business card template and letterhead. I'd love to hear your thoughts.




Puzzle Pieces & Fork letterhead
Puzzle Pieces & Fork by Exit178
Create your own customized letterhead online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.