Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unfurled US Flag Over High Desert Terrain

I took this digital photograph of the flag of the United States of America unfurled in the wind over the high desert on a very windy day in Prescott, Arizona. I really liked the background since it wasn't just a blue sky.  I decided to add "The Pledge of Allegiance" above the flag on both products shown below. The customizable text is the current verse adopted in 1954 at the encouragement of President Dwight D. Eisenhower when "under God" was added. You can click "Customize it" to add your own thoughts in your selected text style, color and size.

When you click on the image, it will take you to that product in the store.

The Pledge of Allegiance text below in white works well on dark colored shirts. You will need to use a dark colored text for light colored shirts.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.