Sunday, August 1, 2010

Zazzle Product Spotlight

My photography dominates the TheAspenStand at Zazzle product spotlight this week.  I spent a day walking around downtown Flagstaff, Arizona last week and among the many photographs I took, the sunflowers can always bring a smile.  I isolated a few and placed them on numerous products including this apron.  The greeting card of the chocolate Labrador Retriever in his colorful bed is my second spotlighted photograph this week and my current desktop image.  As mentioned in previous posts, I'm working on posting many of the photographs I took from our raft trip down the Colorado River and this is a poster/print taken from on the water approaching the Navajo bridges at Lee's Ferry.

Click on the images below and it will take you to the product in the store.




Approaching Navajo Bridges print
Approaching Navajo Bridges by Exit178
Shop other art at zazzle.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.