Monday, September 13, 2010

Zazzle Product Spotlight

Is it really mid September? I know it's a new week and time to share the products in this weeks "The Spotlight" at TheAspenStand.  This week the selected designs are predominately digital artwork.  The business card is a newer fractal design and the shipping label is one of my early and favorite fractal designs.  The mug has digital artwork added to a photograph for Halloween fun.

Click any of the images and you will see the product in the store with  the customizing capabilities.

Customize this profile card sporting a unique Green Ray earthy colored abstract fractal design of green rays around blocks of green and mustard in a congenial background blend.
Since labels are still a new product at Zazzle I'm spotlighting another one this week with the Lacy Flower Fractal design that is on many products.
I had fun designing this Gothic face jack-o-lantern on a photograph for numerous products. Here is the coffee mug with the design.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.