Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zazzle Customization Let's You Bring To Life "So To Speak" Your Imaginary Friends On Products You Choose

So how many imaginary friends do you have? Do you find yourself talking to no one and thinking you should name it? What does it look like?

Imaginary Friends magnet,artwork,cartoon,characterWhile listening to a lot of babble in the background one day and thinking about a humorous conversation from a recent dinner, I slipped into a childhood memory. So I have to say the Imaginary Friends category in TheAspenStand at Zazzle was inspired during that stroll down memory lane.

No, these weren't my friends but those of someone close to me.  I often wondered what they looked like and started to create them in my head knowing they had to be cartoons.  Once I sketched them out I could see they could easily become anyone's imaginary friends.

The characters on the apron and magnet are what I created from that fun flashback.  These two good friends are now sharing or individually on more than 20  products.  All the products are customizable so you can change the text to a message you prefer.  You might even add a name to personalize these little buddies.  Click on either image to see your options on that product page or click this Imaginary Friends link to view the entire category. They are meant to be fun so go for it and giggle a little while you're at it.

Imaginary Friend apron,artwork,cartoon,character

If you had imaginary friends, how did you see them?

With what names did you tag your imaginary friends?

I would love to hear your comments so feel free to leave one on the blog.  If you have any questions about the products, contact me via the "Contact" link on an actual product page or the "Send Message" in the left column of other pages at TheAspenStand on Zazzle.  Thanks.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.