Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Filigree and Floral Simplicity Garner Attention

Peach Filigree and Flowers Luggage TagWaking to a uniquely nice email isn't commonplace for me so I was pleasantly surprised to receive a Today's Best Award (TBA) from Zazzle for a newly published peach over brown filigree luggage tag design. The recent luggage tag review here on the blog provides some insight to the product quality so I was very happy to see recognition for this design on one of those tags. Luggage tags are a fairly new product offered by Zazzle so I've been adding a selection of old and new designs to offer in my online Zazzle store TheAspenStand.

Zazzle alerts shop keepers with an email announcing the Today's Best Award recognition. A portion of the email reads "As a reward, your design will be added to a feed and featured on the Today's Best page within the next couple of days. This means you, your product, and your store will be center stage! You're part of a talented group of artists on Zazzle, so be sure to share your success and spread the good news!" So nice of them to recognize us and I'm happy to "spread the good news".

I've not received very many TBAs so it is exciting to share this. What I find enlightening is that my filigree and floral designs earned two other TBA recognitions in 2012 on the iPod Touch Casemate case and Avery custom binder showcased below. I'm glad to know that this is still a popular design theme.

 Click the images to see your options on the product page.

Peach Spirals, Filigree & Flowers Binders


Would these type designs interest you into purchasing a specific product?

What color combinations are you most fond of?

You can view other products with a Filigree and Floral design in my store and others in the Zazzle Marketplace.

Before going to check out the links, I would enjoy hearing your comments to the above questions. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.