Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Celebrate National Thank You Month With Some Black and Red Gift Suggestions That Scream Gratitude

You may have noticed that I shared on various social platforms during JANUARY that it is
National Thank You Month 
so I had to make sure I shared that news here for my last scheduled Wednesday post.

What a great time to check out my collection of Thank You designed products before the month ends. Carry your gratitude throughout the year with one of these products for yourself or surprise someone with a gift of thank you.

This red and black word cloud design includes thank you in several languages and a variety of font styles and sizes. Don't like the white background then go into the Customize it! mode and change to a preferred color such as  the gray background throw pillow.

In A Unique Way to Say Thank You ... I share uses, other than Christmas, for the double sided ceramic ornaments that are available with this bold word cloud design. 

The Thank You Gift Collection has 100 products including greeting cards, stickers, household goods, electronics cases and more. 

Visit the link to see what might fit your gifting needs for the year, order now or bookmark the link for later so that's one less gift idea to hunt down. 

If you would like this design on a product that isn't currently available, please let me know and I'll be happy to work with you. 

Don't forget to follow TheAspenStand on Google Plus where I post daily to keep you updated on what's new, what you might have missed and sale information.

What color combination would you have made the fonts on this word collage?

What color would you select for the background if you were to change it? 

I appreciate any feedback so please leave your comments below. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.