Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Select Custom Designed Appointment Cards On A Classic Business Card Size

Appointment cards aren't a thing of the past and like business cards these simple paper devices are another way of spreading around your business name. If your business uses appointment cards you may want to try a standout design other than you business logo. I've added a few of my photographs to classic business cards (3.5" x 2.0", 100 pack) and I've made them into appointment cards. 

Template text on the front allows you to place some business information with a colorful design. Any of the additional template text is easily deleted or clear it from that text block. 
Appointment Cards 

The card back leaves room for the template appointment information. 
Check the business card collection for a design you would like as an appointment card, contact me via that page and I will add it to the collection. On the product page, you will see the Contact link in the information below About This Design which looks like the screen shot below.


What type of design would you look for as your appointment card?

Thanks for stopping by and give me your thoughts in the comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.