Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What's at the HEART of these Hand Sewn Clothing Accessories?

Have you ever wanted to support a cause but just didn't have the money to do it? If you found a way to support that cause which didn't require money but required just a bit of time would you do it? 

I'm guessing many folks would say yes. I support a local animal shelter via an app that converts my activity miles (walking, running, bicycling etc) into money. You can find more about that at Walk For A Dog post

This post is about another way for me to support a different cause. When I saw that Zazzle had partnered with LIFE Line fashion in support of Kenyan mothers of special needs children I was curious. I checked out the Life Line About page on Zazzle to find out more. It inspired me to find some of my designs that would fit well on the products offered via the Zazzle HEART line.

The first line under ABOUT THIS PRODUCT on these Zazzle HEART aprons product page says, "It's good to follow your HEART". I have to believe that many Zazzle designers are doing just that. There are thousands of aprons with designs by Zazzle shopkeepers on these specifically handmade aprons. 

I went through some of my designs looking for what I felt was appropriate for the space on these handmade aprons. I have only added a few so far but wanted to share them here as I continue to add more. 

This first design immediately came to mind since this is the Zazzle HEART line. It features cut out hearts in different sizes from a photograph of a colorful floral bouquet.

Colorful Heart Shaped Bouquet Photograph Zazzle HEART Apron

This second apron has a gardening theme with this terra cotta digital art design. The Queen of my Garden text is a template and can be removed or changed. 
Terra Cotta Edged Bouquet Zazzle HEART Apron
by Exit178

My third design theme is cooking. It features a photograph of a spilled ramekin of green split peas. The text is a template item that can be changed or removed. 
Spilled Dried Green Pea Photograph Zazzle HEART Apron
Spilled Dried Green Pea Photograph Zazzle HEART Apron
by Exit178

Go check out these aprons and let me know what you think. I will be adding more designs so that will give you an excuse to visit TheAspenStand online Zazzle store at a later date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from visitors puts perspective on my work. Let me know your thoughts about the post. Thanks.